St.Tropez Bronzing Spray

Thursday 31 October 2013

St. Tropez Bronzing Spray - £13.69*

With the arrival of Autumn I was in desperate need of a decent self tanner, earlier this month Boots had a 1/3 off offer on all St. Tropez products which I thought was more than perfect timing! I find St.Tropez as a brand to be quite pricey and I couldn't ever justify spending £20 or more on fake tan but with a third of the price knocked off I managed to equip myself with this bronzing spray. I always want my tan to look natural no matter how fake it is and I knew that I could depend on this product. This is a fine, light self tan spray that promises to give an all-over and all-even glow to the skin. It's so quick and easy to use, perfect for last minute bronzing or if you don't have the patience for  a gradual tanner.  

With any self tanner I always follow up application with a body moisturiser just to ensure that I have evenly covered my skin and to avoid streaking. This product has a rather pleasant smell on first impressions but I did notice the 'biscuity' smell seeping through a couple of hours after applying which, although was slightly irritating, wasn't near as bad as lower end high street fake tan. I noticed the glow in my skin remained days later and so I didn't feel the urgency to reapply.


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.