L'Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Heat Protect Styling Spray

Sunday 10 November 2013

L'Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Heat Protect Styling Spray - £3.99*

I have neglected my hair terribly in recent months, I needed to get my act together and be more sensible when it came to heat styling. About a week or so ago I picked up this new heat protect styling spray by L'Oreal Paris which was on offer at the time and figured I might as well see how it performs. This product promises protection from heat of up to 230 degrees and guarantees to maintain straighter hair for up to three days - which initially I thought was quite a bold statement. To my surprise this product has really turned around the condition of my hair, just after one use I noticed how sleek my hair appeared and how much smoother it felt. Even after sleeping with my hair in a tight bun through the night, my locks remained just as straight as the day before! The spray is light weight and doesn't feel sticky, it also has a really nice fragrance that lingers all day. This product is also available for creating curled or waved hair styles. 


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.