Dove Refresh + Care Dry Shampoo

Thursday 31 October 2013

Dove Refresh + Care Dry Shampoo - £4.59 

I have really taken to Dove hair care this year, my favourite products being the Therapy Nourishing Oil Care shampoo, conditioner and leave-in spray. This dry shampoo is from the new Style+Care range and already seems to be a hit with beauty gurus ! I don't often use dry shampoo just because of the powdery residue that seems to sit within my hair which I think makes it feel more dirty rather than cleaner, this however is so light and refreshing it has a 'barely there' texture. The scent is really fresh and similar to a regular Dove shampoo so it does almost give that just washed feeling. This has been really useful at giving my hair some effortless 'oomph' without the use of hairspray and I found it was great to use on my hair at the end of  a long day to give it more life before going out after work. I think it's a little much paying nearly a fiver for this product however it is currently on offer at Boots so I'd grab it sooner than later if I were you. I'm also keen to try the Style+Care Nourishing Dry Ends serum and the Replenishment heat protect spray.


Tamara x

2 comments

  1. Lots of people seem to be raving about this definitely need to check it out :) Have you used any shampoo or conditioners from Dove?

    xxx

    http://itsaskinthing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading Sarah, I think pretty much all Dove shampoo and Conditioner is of really great quality.

      x

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.