A Christmas Message...

Tuesday 25 December 2012

Hello Beauties,

With the official end of Christmas Day approaching fast I wanted to say a short, sweet message to you all...better late than never. I hope every one of you had a very merry Christmas this year with your loved ones and I'm sure some of you managed to get spoilt with some wonderful beauty treats too. I'd like to of course say a thank you to my followers and to anyone who regularly reads my blog, I really appreciate all your lovely feedback. I must apologise for the lack of posts so far this month but I've just been rather distracted by all the Christmas hype and what not and I promise there are plenty more to come in the next few weeks :)

Now I think it's time to get some beauty sleep as I'm sure it's fair to say we've all eaten ridiculously today and have finally given up on the naff Christmas telly.

Love Tamara x

8 comments

  1. Happy Christmas day!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such a nice post! It would be great to follow each other, what do u think? I'm following you right now, hope you will do same!
    Wish you a happiest holidays!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww happy holidays Tamara! ♥

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too Sharina :) best wishes for the New Year x

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.