Empties of the Month

Wednesday 30 October 2013

(Clockwise)

EUCERIN Dermo Purifyer Toner
Eucerin isn't a brand I am terribly familiar with and this is the first and only product of theirs I have owned. I managed to find this on the reduction shelf of my local Boots branch for just £1 and considering it was targeted at spot prone skin, I thought I may as well give it a try. I have been using this upon cotton pads after cleansing my face to remove any excess oils and left over make up. This toner has been rather practical in my daily skin care routine and there's not much to criticise aside from the scent which I'm not greatly fond of. I am curious to try other items of Eucerin skincare in the near future.

CLINIQUE All About the Eyes Serum
I've had this for over a year and have used it every now and then just because I haven't seen the need to use it regularly. I'm not one to suffer with puffiness around the eyes or dark circles and admittedly I've only really been using it for the sake of it as I'd like to think it has done some good for my under eyes. It has a light consistency with a cooling sensation that doesn't irritate the eyes. The serum itself has been developed with caffeine and antioxidants to brighten up the eye area.

RIMMEL Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick - 101
I adore this shade and I seem to have got through this lipstick ridiculously fast..I am already on my second of the past month or so. As you may know I do love my peaches and pinks so this was a perfect shade for me. I used to religiously use Rimmel's 'Pink Blush' which was much brighter on the lips however 101 is a much more mature shade of pink that is more easy on the eyes. I find it to be wearable all year round and the formula of this lipstick is really hydrating, lasting for hours on my lips.

LUSH Sympathy for the Skin Hand and Body Lotion
Last Christmas I got given a load of Lush goodies, one being this hand and body lotion which I hadn't actually tried before although it does come into close comparison with 'Dream Cream'. Created with Cocoa butter, Vanilla and bananas, this lotion softens the skin instantly which has been just lovely after a hot bath. I like to slather loads upon my body and let it melt into the skin over night. 

NAILS INC. Caviar Topcoat
I received this in a past GlossyBox and it was all the craze at the time it was launched because it certainly did impress. Somehow my bottle managed to dry up, despite a fully fastened top, and I can no longer use it which is a little disappointing. Needless to say I did enjoy using it while I could especially when used upon a French manicure. 

CRABTREE & EVELYN Somerset Meadow Ultra-nourishing Hand Therapy
This hand cream is utterly gorgeous and I'm not quite sure how I will cope without it now that it has finished. I received this a few months ago and have been in love with it ever since, I've even got my mum lusting over it too! This is a divine hand cream that caresses the skin, leaving it soft to the touch and has an absolutely stunning fragrance of Bergamot, water lily and blackberry. This product regularly retails at around £13, so it would be quite self indulgent if I was to repurchase it.



Tamara x

2 comments

  1. CLINIQUE All About the Eyes Serum is what I want to try! Great review! Thank You for sharing such a nice post!
    Wish you a blessed day ahead!

    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.