GlossyBox: Dark Romance

Tuesday 29 October 2013


MEMEME Cherub's Blush - Cheek & Lip Tint
This product comes into such close comparison with Benefit's Benetint, but it is of course more affordable at only £5.50. This is a multi-use product that can be applied onto both the apples of your cheeks and upon the lips, to give a subtle rosy appearance. Lips look effortlessly rouged with a 'just bitten' look, I haven't yet tried this upon my cheeks as I do prefer powder blushers.
KATY PERRY Killer Queen Fragrance
I'm not hugely fond of celebrity endorsed fragrances but I really like this one by Katy Perry...who admittedly I'm not so fond of either. This has a sweet, floral scent of  Jasmine, Patchouli and Plum which together compliment each other beautifully. The fragrance unfortunately doesn't linger that well which I wasn't really that surprised about however I would have wanted it to last throughout the day. With the sample being so small I have already used it up after just one week simply because I've had to continuously re-spritz it.

MONU Illuminating Primer
When it comes to a primer, I like to stick with what I know works for me and so I haven't been making much use out of this one from Monu. Considering I have oily skin, I wasn't exactly keen on the idea that this product gives a sheen appearance and I definitely think this would suit those with dry or normal skin better. This primer is sure to help create a dewy look to the skin but I much prefer a much more matte complexion. 

PREMAE Multi-Vit Smoothie Serum
I'm pretty certain that I have received a Premae facial toner sample before and I LOVED it so I welcomed this serum with open arms, hoping it would give great results too. I have been using this product every morning after toning and before applying my make up, somewhat like a moisturiser, it feels so soothing on my skin and gives a boost of hydration. This serum reduces shine to create a more matte surface on the skin which is what long for from my skincare. 

BROADWAY NAILS imPRESS Press-On Manicure
A false nail has never found it's way onto a single one of my fingers and I'm not too sure when and if I'll make use of these. On first glance I rather liked the French manicure appearance until I noticed the slightly tacky silver glitter detail that has been added onto the tips which isn't to my taste at all. I may have to see if anyone I know will take them off my hands as I highly doubt I will use them for myself.


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.