Would You Rather.. TAG

Saturday 2 August 2014

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
As much as I love my palettes, I feel that mascara, eyeliner and lipstick are staples in my make up collection so I'd be lost without them.

2. Would you rather chop all of your hair off or never be able to cut it again?
It has taken forever for my hair to grow to it's current length so the idea of chopping it all off would be a nightmare!

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
A coral cheek suits my skin tone much more than pink, I never usually opt for blush but if I do I settle for peachy tones.

4. If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Definitely clothes! As much as I love beauty, obviously, updating my wardrobe would be a dream.

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Lipstick as eyeliner. There's so much more choice of shades and you could add a real pop of colour to the eyes.

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
I've never been to Sephora so I'm going to have to choose MAC.

7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
I don't experiment with my eyes as much as I should so it'd probably be no problem for me to use one eye shadow colour..

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
This seems like and impossible question but if I had to I'd say Summer clothes in Winter, that way I'd feel like I'm brightening up a dull gloomy day and I can't think of anything worse than wearing thick woolly jumpers in the hot sun.

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
I find that darker shades on my nails makes me look washed out so I'd have to choose bright nails. There are plenty of colours that are wearable for all seasons, especially red which is so versatile.

10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip colour or favourite eye product?
I don't really have one particular favourite for either but out of the two I'd give up my favourite lip colour, that way I'd be more encouraged to experiment more with other shades.

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or messy bun?
A 'messy' bun is an understatement when it comes to my hair, with it being so long it ends up looking like a birds nest so a ponytail would definitely be much more presentable.

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
Never use lipgloss, I rarely ever wear the stuff anyway!

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
Must it be a sharpie? Either way I would look completely ridiculous but I think it would be more humiliating to have to draw them on with a marker pen. I would just make sure I had a fringe to conceal the fact I have no eye brows.

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Honestly, as bad as it sounds, I couldn't go without make up so I'd be willing to give up painting my nails.

Why not take the 'Would You Rather' TAG?

Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.