40 Beauty Questions TAG

Saturday 26 October 2013

1. How many times do you wash your face daily?
Once in the morning and once in the evening.

2. What skin type do you have? (dry, oily, combo)
Oily

3.What is your current facial wash?
The Body Shop, Tea Tree skin clearing facial wash. It removes all my make up instantly and treats my blemished skin.

4.Do you exfoliate?
Yes! It is essential in my skin care routine.

5. What brand do you use?
I haven't actually settled on one particular exfoliator that I use religiously as I like to try different brands, although one of my all time favourites has got to be Clinique's 7 Day Scrub cream.  

6. What moisturiser do you use?
Again, I haven't committed myself to any particular moisturiser but one that I have rather enjoyed using this year is the Moisture Match from Garnier.

7. Do you have freckles?
No

8. Do you use eye cream?
The only eye creams I've used are samples from beauty box subscriptions. I don't find that I am in serious need of eye creams...just yet.

9. Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I don't suffer from acne as such but my skin is very problematic and I'm often burdened with regular break outs which can be so frustrating :(

10. Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No

11. What foundation do you use?
Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay in place Make Up.

12. How about concealer?
Collection Lasting Perfection concealer obviously!

13. Do you know your undertone colour?
I have never actually given it thought..

14. What do you think of fake eyelashes?
They can be so hit and miss. I wear them on nights out but I usually cut them so that I only use them on the outer ends of my lash line, there's nothing worse than the discomfort of a strip of lashes irritating my eyes all night. 

15. Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
I do. Can't say I follow that rule though, naughty me.

16. What brand of mascara do you use?
I love trying out new mascara's so I nearly always have a new favourite but generally I love both Benefit's 'Bad Gal Lash' and 'They're Real', Seventeen's 'Va Va Voom' works wonders and one that I rarely get my hands on - Yves Rocher's 'Sexy Pulp'.

17. Sephora or MAC?
I have never been to Sephora and I don't find that MAC is an affordable brand, for me personally, so I'm going to have to say neither.

18. Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No

19. What make up tools do you use in make up application?
My fabulous Real Techniques make up brushes.

20. Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
I know I'm not the only girl who owns an eye shadow primer and fails to use it. If ever I remember to use it, I reach for my Urban Decay Primer Potion although I would say that using my general facial primer on my lids works just as well.

For the face?
Of course. With my oily skin I most definitely need a primer and I have thoroughly benefited from using The Body Shop's Tea Tree Pore Minimiser and 'POREfessional' from Benefit.

21. What is your favourite eyeshadow?- Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I absolutely adore my Sleek eye shadow palette. When it comes to eyeliner it has to be liquid for me to create my everyday cat eye flick.

22. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Not at all.

23. What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Gorgeous.

24.Do you use mineral make up?
No.

25. What is your favourite lipstick?
Anything by Rimmel, I think they're all so hydrating on the lips and are available in such innovative colours.

26. How about lipgloss?
I tend to avoid lipgloss altogether, I really dislike the sticky texture of it and I much prefer a matte finish on the lips as opposed to glossy.

27. What is your favourite blush to use?
I really like blushers by Benefit my favourite being 'Sugarbomb'.

28. Do you buy your make up on ebay?
Honestly I have never bought anything on e-bay!

29. Do you like drugstore make up?
LOVE it.

30. Do you go to Cosmetic Company Outlet's?
I'm not entirely sure what these are exactly but I would say I do regularly purchase discounted beauty products from TK Maxx which I presume is the same concept.

31. Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Back in school when I was around 13 or 14 years old I considered becoming a make up artist and I was really keen to take on a make up course. 

32. Are you clumsy in putting on make up?
I wouldn't say so although I do prod my eyes with the mascara brush from time to time.

33. Name a make up crime that you hate?
'Foundation lips'

34. Do you like colourful shades of make up or neutral ones?
Neutral shades compliment my eye colour and skin tone best however a pop of colour doesn't go a miss every now and then.

35. Which celebrity always has great make up?
I don't feel there is anyone I could choose for this considering celebrities have the help of make up artists so of course they would look flawless.

36. If you could leave the house using just one make up item, what would you use?
Not easy to use just the one but probably  eyeliner.

37. Could you ever leave the house without any make up on?
Not entirely..I would at least need to apply mascara, a touch of concealer and some colour on my lips.

38. Do you think you look good even without any make up on?
I wish. I feel really out of my comfort zone if I'm bare faced however I do feel much better about it if my skin is looking healthy and has had some sun. 

39. In your opinion, what is the best make up line?
Don't make me choose!

40. What do you think of make up?
It's a part of my everyday life. I think make up helps to accentuate your features and gives people more confidence in their appearance. You can be incredibly creative with make up and suit it to your personality for whatever occasion. 


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.