The 99p Argan Oil Secret

Saturday 11 May 2013


Argan Oil Conditioner 150ml- 99p

I had recently seen a positive review of this product by A Thrifty Mrs and I was instantly curious to try it for myself, who'd have thought you could find a great Moroccan Argan oil conditioner for less than a pound? This is a 3-5 minute leave-in conditioner, to be used once you have shampooed, to give hydration and life to your hair with Coconut, Castor, Avocado and of course Argan oils. On first appearance the packaging is rather bland and there's no clear indication of which brand the product belongs to, nevertheless I couldn't complain considering the ridiculously cheap price. The smell of the conditioner is delightfully fresh although not quite as fragrant as I'd hoped as it doesn't really transfer onto my hair but if you're someone who prefers lighter scented hair care then this product would be ideal for you. It has a smooth, creamy consistency which sets well into my locks without feeling heavy and rinses out well with no unwanted residue. After using this conditioner several times I have distinctly noticed how much quicker my hair dries after washing and all tangles are banished however I can't say I've seen a huge difference in the shine to my hair. My favourite Argan oil based hair care will always be the 'Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil' selection from Organix but since I can't regularly afford to purchase from the range this conditioner has become a much cheaper alternative (£6 cheaper in fact!). I'm aware there is also a 99p 'Argan Oil Hair Treatment' available from the same brand which I'd also like to try. 

I found this conditioner in the 99p Store although I think it can be found in many local £1 shops nationwide. If you have some spare change in your pocket you might as well give this ago, it does give genuine results  and will save you pounds!


Tamara x

8 comments

  1. great post

    http://ruby--x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great bargain! Thanks for the review, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is gorgeous! I would luv to buy this argan oil conditioner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love argan oil too!; I use it for my hair and it works amazing, I use pro naturals moroccan argan oil which leaves my hair soft, shiny and healthy. Buy Argan Oil for Hair

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.