Empties of the Month

Wednesday 29 May 2013

(Clockwise)

SOAP & GLORY The Righteous Butter Body Moisturiser
I'm loving Soap & Glory at the moment and I keep meaning to take advantage of the 3 for 2 offer currently on at Boots, to get some bath time pamper treats. At Christmas I was given the 'Righteous Butter' which is a luxurious body lotion enriched with Shea Butter and Aloe Vera. I have been using this after hot baths or showers to lock in moisture and it never fails to leave my skin feeling lusciously smooth. 

TONI & GUY Heat Protection Mist
I have had this product for such a long time now and I only really bought it because I had a money off voucher for this particular brand. This heat protection mist is part of the 'Prep' range by Toni & Guy and claims to condition the hair whilst defending it against heat damage. Although it's lightweight if too much is applied the hair becomes unpleasantly sticky. I'd say this product is quite average, I much prefer the 'Protein Protection Mist' which is an original Toni & Guy product and long time favourite of mine. 

GARNIER Moisture Match
This is a wonderful facial moisturiser which has lasted me around two months and has been essential in my daily skin care routine. The 'Moisture Match' range by Garnier has been a break through in beauty with five creams each suited to specific skin types. This one has been developed for combination to oily skin and aims to mattify for a shine free complexion. It has a lovely fresh scent and leaves my face feeling incredibly soft in an instant. I use this as a base before putting on my make up and it genuinely keeps shine at bay for hours after applying. Read full review here

L'OCCITANE  Dry Skin Hand Cream
My Mum and I are both in love with this Shea Butter hand cream! It smells so gorgeous and it's so soothing for the skin. Although I have never had an issue with dry skin on my hands I still like to keep this at close reach for when I want to give my hands a little TLC. 

YVES ROCHER FRANCE So Elixir Yves Rocher Eau de Parfum
Realistically this shouldn't have been in my 'Empties of the Month' so soon but since it is technically finished I have included it. The true story is I had carelessly thrown this into my handbag without the top completely fastened and it leaked. Up till this minor hiccup, I had actually been using this perfume daily and I really liked the fragrance. It's a very sultry feminine scent consisting of Patchouli, Tuberose and Vetiver, wearable for both day and night. 

ALL FOR EVE Eve's Balm
I have so many lip balms that it has taken me a ridiculously long time to use this one up. It's delightfully soothing on the lips and has been blended with nourishing Lavender, Mint and Chamomile. Dry, cracked lips are revived instantly and the compact size of the product makes it ideal to keep in your pocket so that it is always at hand. 


Tamara x

2 comments

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.