Mother Knows Best

Wednesday 1 May 2013

My lovely Mum has been very supportive of my blog since the beginning, she's always telling people about it and she sneaks in time to read my posts while at work. We're both extremely opinionated when it comes to beauty products (still to this day we're hunting for the perfect lipstick!) and it was only a matter of time that she would write a review herself and of course I wanted to feature it here on Beauty Blah Blah Blah...

L'OrĂ©al Paris Revitalift Laser Renew Advanced Anti-Ageing Moisturiser - £13.33* 1/3 off promotion at Boots

"Having tried countless face creams over the years claiming to reduce wrinkles and firm skin, I have never been particularly impressed and refuse to pay silly prices, I think most I ever have paid is for Darphin at £50 a jar. In recent years there was a huge load of hype over a face cream from Aldi at just under £2 and I had been using that ever since because it was just as good BUT on a visit to a well known chemist weekend before last there was 1/3 off the L’Oreal 'Laser Renew' range so I went mad and decided to try the day cream. I can honestly say I have never noticed such an improvement and so quickly, I even had comments made. Literally in under a week my pores are a fraction of the size and my skin really smooth."

Thank you Mumsy :)

Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.