Chanel Beauty

Friday 9 November 2012



Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour - £18.00
Chanel Levres Scintillantes Glossimer - £21.00

I received these Chanel gems from my team at work as a leaving gift and I was so chuffed as I've not yet owned a single item of Chanel make up. This nail polish is in shade 18 ' Rouge Noir' which is a very deep, dark red wine colour so perfect for this season. Two coats creates an intense, classic look on the nails.The only small thing I would have to criticise is the width of the applicator brush, it's a little on the thin side so it takes a quite few strokes for a full even coat. I'm not usually a lip gloss kind of girl but the Levres Scintillantes Glossimer in 164 'Plaisir' is a little delight, although it doesn't give a tint to my lips it does give a soft, subtle glaze and it isn't ridiculously sticky compared to most glosses I have used before. Both products are presented in such recognisably chic black and gold packaging and are examples of pure quality make up. 


Tamara x

11 comments

  1. I really like that shade of nail polish. Perfect fall color.

    XX Brytani Sierra

    http://www.hateerjewelry.com
    http://www.thehatedjewel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have such awesome blog gurl ...keep up the Good work . oh btw where do u gt those boxes from are u ordering them ?



    Anoofa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats very sweet of you Annofa :) and thank you so much for following. I'm currently subscribed to two beauty boxes, if you wish to find out more about them see these links:

      GlossyBox http://www.glossybox.co.uk/

      SheSaidBeauty https://www.shesaidbeauty.com/

      x

      Delete
  3. Great Review girl :) !

    Love your style and see you as such as good inspiration!!

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janice this comment made me smile! Thanks so much, really appreciate followers like you :)looks like your blog is doing really well!
      x

      Delete
  4. Lucky girl! Lol. The nail polish looks really nice! I'm dying to try out Chanel beauty products! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. that nail polish looks gorgeousssss xx

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.