Happy Beauty Day!

Thursday 23 May 2013



Benefit 'Happy Beauty Day'

Last week I celebrated my birthday and one of my favourite gifts that I received was this 'Happy Beauty Day!' set by Benefit. Inside are three of Benefit's best sellers each a perfect pocket size convenient for travel and with my holiday soon approaching these will most definitely come to good use. 

I would consider myself to be part of the 'POREfessional' fan club but since it doesn't sell cheap it isn't something I can regularly invest in and I usually opt for inexpensive high street/drug store alternatives. This product is very effective at reducing the appearance of my pores and creating a matte base before applying make up. This is my very first 'posietint' and I was interested to know how well it works as a multi-purpose product. It gives a lovely natural, rosy just bitten appearance to my lips perfect for 'no make up' days however I'm not so keen on using this tint on my cheeks as I much prefer powder blush. The 'BADgal lash' mascara is legendary and since mine had dried out I was so pleased to get another. I absolutely love the chunky applicator brush of this mascara, once used my lashes appear much more defined and fuller with added length.

This is a delightful gift set to give to your nearest and dearest girls or even as a treat to yourself...


Tamara x

3 comments

  1. ^__^ I'm ever so glad you like them xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. I tagged you for seven deadly sins of beauty tag. You can check more about it here:

    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/2013/05/seven-deadly-sins-of-beauty-tag.html

    When you do this, leave a link in my comments, so I can sheck what you wrote :)
    xoxo Nika

    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.