John Frieda Beach Blonde Sea Waves Sea Salt Spray

Wednesday 1 July 2015

John Frieda Beach Blonde Sea Waves Sea Salt Spray - £6.99

When Summer comes around, all I want is sun kissed skin and tousled locks. Over the years my hair has become naturally straight and I often have to heat style my hair to create volume and waves, that is until I discovered this hair revelation.

I'm not going to lie, I did buy this product purely because it smells like coconut and if you don't know by now I'm obsessed with anything coconut. I do however love the beach hair look and wanted to see if this would perform as well as it claims. To apply, I spray onto towel dry hair, twisting it into sections as advised and then run my fingers through to create shape. I find this product is more effective when I leave my hair to air dry as opposed to rough drying with a hair drier but if you have more natural bounce to your hair then dry as normal. After each use my hair does literally feel like it would after a day at the beach, there's significant added texture and oomph.

For best results, like to sleep with damp hair tied in a fishtail braid, then once dry in the morning I apply the spray focusing on the ends. I also choose to use the spray to add volume to my hair when I'm low on hairspray. This product is lightweight and doesn't leave sticky residue on the hair, it's easy to wash out however with long hair it is slightly tedious to brush out needless to say this is definitely a summer essential!


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.