Summer Hair Essentials

Saturday 2 July 2016


Organix Weightless Hydration Coconut Water Shampoo
Grounded Coconut & Lime Hydrating Natural Hair Mask
John Frieda Beach Blonde Sea Waves Sea Salt Spray
Batiste Tropical dry shampoo
Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner


WASH
I adore Organix shampoos and conditioners, currently I use the Coconut Water shampoo along with the Coconut Milk conditioner. Together these are gorgeous to use on the hair, they leave the locks feeling super fresh and soft. These products don't weigh down the hair and have the most lovely fragrance.


TREATMENT
As my hair is bleached I have to give it a much deeper treatment which is why I use Grounded's Coconut & Lime mask to give my dry ends some much needed hydration. I choose to leave this in over night and then rinse in the morning.


STYLE
In between washes I reach for a dry shampoo to work through the roots when their looking a little greasy. At the moment I have been using Batiste's Tropical dry shampoo which has a pleasant fruity fragrance. To give my hair that beachy vibe I use John Frieda's Sea Salt spray to give texture and volume, it also smells of coconut which is ah-mazing!


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.