Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore & Shine Daily Scrub

Sunday 21 April 2013



Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore & Shine Daily Scrub - £2.99* introductory offer at Boots

So yet again I've been drawn into buying another mattifying skin care product. This is the recently launched 'Visibly Clear Pore & Shine Daily Scrub' by Neutrogena, developed to target problematic skin helping to reduce pores and leave the face free from shine.

The product has a delicious fruity scent of Tangerine and Lime which help to refresh and rejuvenate the skin in an instant. This is a daily use product but I've chosen to use it around every other day to avoid my skin becoming dry as I have always found that using mattifying products too often rids off all oil and not just excess oil alone. When it comes to facial scrubs I really like the consistency to be gritty and tough enough to unclog my pores effortlessly however the micro-beads of this product are rather soft and I found I really needed to work them into my skin with my fingers to feel their effect. The product rinses off well with water without any residue being left behind. My skin definitely feels much more matte after use appearing smoother and grease free, a perfect surface before applying my make up for the day.

Although this scrub is pleasant to use I wouldn't rate it as a top choice and I'm undecided on whether I would repurchase it in future. I think it is worth giving a go if, like me, you have oily skin and are seeking an inexpensive mattifying solution. 


Tamara x

14 comments

  1. thank you reviewing this; I'll definitely try this out! My skin is a big issue in my life. :(

    Check out my latest article!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading Heidi, hopefully it will work for you too :)

      Delete
  2. Tangerine and lime sounds like the nicest scent ever! I'm definitely going to give this a look. Great review xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading Hannah, hope you like it x

      Delete
  3. Maybe I'll try it =)
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been using a similar neutrogena scrub for a while and I really like it! Like you said though, it's nothing groundbreaking or exciting, it is really nice though!

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Please vote for me in the Company blog awards, best fashion - newcomer

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so close to buying this! Thanks for the review :D

    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this too. I like it, but I don`t find it a wow product either. :)

    http://hdoverhls.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review. I want to try this scrub!
    xo,
    ~Pauline @neutrogena philippines

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.