Dior Skin Nude Tan BB Creme

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Dior Skin Nude Tan BB Creme - £30.00

BB creams haven't always appealed to me as an alternative to foundation, I much prefer CC creams as I find they give much more coverage and balance out my skin tone better. Over the past couple of weeks, I have been testing out the Dior Skin Nude Tan BB Creme to see if I can be swayed but unfortunately I still stick by my opinion.

This particular shade is actually a little too dark for me and does appear slightly orange on the skin so I have had to mix it with a lighter shade to match it to my complexion. The consistency of the product initially feels quite light however once applied it becomes rather stubborn and almost impossible to blend. It takes a lot of buffing in to create an even finish and even then I still find I need concealer to disguise any patchiness. I think it's fair to say that this isn't ideal for oily skin as I do have a lot of shine on my face if worn without powder.    

Luckily for me I was given this product and I definitely would not think to invest in this myself. I know there are much better BB creams available on the highstreet at more affordable prices. 


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.