John Frieda Frizz Ease Original 6 Effects Serum

Tuesday 23 January 2018

John Frieda Frizz Ease Original 6 Effects Serum - £4.59*

My daily hair care routine isn't complete without an effective serum that smooths and hydrates my locks. With my hair being coloured and bleached, it's prone to frizziness and can often feel dry and lifeless. Conditioning isn't always enough to treat my hair so I always follow up with the John Frieda Frizz Ease Original 6 Effects Serum, developed to protect and tame the hair.

I apply this daily on to towel dry hair, focusing at the ends where it is most coarse, and style as desired. This serum locks in moisture after each wash, giving a maintained shine and soft appearance. This serum is also fantastic at keeping fly always under control and leaving up do's sleek. A little goes a long way with this product and usually lasts me a good month, definitely a must have!

Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.