How I maintain my balayage

Thursday 29 June 2017

(LEFT TO RIGHT)

Superdrug Coconut Oil - £2.49
Bleach London Silver Shampoo - £6.50
John Frieda Go Blonder Controlled Lightening Spray - £6.99
Charles Worthington Colour Revive Violet Toning Tinted Colour Mousse - £8.00
OGX Moroccan Argan Dry Oil - £6.99


Regular visits to the hair dressers can be costly but I have the perfect, purse friendly routine for keeping my hair colour vibrant and long lasting.

With my hair bleached, it's prone to becoming dry and brittle and so I often choose to use coconut oil as an overnight treatment to give my locks smooth hydration and to reduce frizz. Along with my regular shampoo and conditioner I also use a toning shampoo to tackle those annoying brassy tones. On towel dry hair I then apply a lightening spray to revive my hair when it starts to appear a little dull. To ensure brassiness is at bay, I comb a toning mousse through damp hair and then style as normal. Finally to finish I spritz a dry oil onto the end of my hair to lock in moisture and give a sleek shine,


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.