Barry M New Summer Shades

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Barry M Nail Paint
Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint 'Coconut' - £3.99
Barry M Matte Nail Paint 'Copa Cabana' - £3.99

I'm coming out of a phase where I just haven't been making the effort to paint my nails, most of my polishes have dried out and I can be so indecisive when it comes to choosing the colour I want to wear. Boots recently had an offer on Barry M nail paints so I used this as an opportunity to try some new shades and get back into the swing of things. I settled for these two, one a Gelly Hi-Shine and the other a Matte finish. I have wanted to purchase 'Coconut' for such a long time but it has always been so tedious to find in store. This is an off-white colour that looks great with a Summer tan and as with all Gelly Hi-Shine nail paints it is a lot more durable that your average polish. I have found two coats works best and it is easy to remove. 'Copa Cabana' is my first matte finish nail varnish so I was really eager to see how it would appear. This is a gorgeously vibrant pink/red colour wearable for any occasion. I love how it looks on my nails however I was rather disappointed at how well it chips, I found I had to reapply much too soon.
 
 
Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.