Tresemme Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Shine Spray

Friday 18 July 2014

Tresemme Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Shine Spray - £5.50

I heat style my hair almost every day of the week (slaps wrist) so using a heat protection spray is a must! Last week I picked up this one from Tresemme which guarantees to restore Keratin lost in damaged hair whilst giving your locks a smoother appearance. I must admit I'm not always too sure about these Keratin claims and with my hair in such bad condition I haven't yet seen any benefits. I'm hoping to get my hair cut soon and I'm sure I'll appreciate this product a lot more once I have. To use, simply spray onto towel dry hair before styling as normal. It has a nice scent which does linger in the hair through the day and doesn't feel heavy or sticky.

Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.