Boots Botanics Micellar 3 in 1 Cleansing Solution

Sunday 20 July 2014

Boots Botanics Micellar 3 in 1 Cleansing Solution - £2.99*

Cleansing is an important part of my skin care routine and this year I've really enjoyed using micellar waters. My usual preference is the Garnier Micellar Cleansing water but this time I decided I wanted to try this one from Botanics at Boots, which is currently available to buy on an introductory offer. I have been using this daily upon a cotton pad after washing my face with a cleansing balm, to remove any left over make up residue and dirt. The key ingredient of this product is Hibiscus flower extract which is a natural brightener for the skin, gently exfoliating to give a smoother appearance. The consistency of the solution is light on the skin, leaving it feeling clean and refreshed, even better so it is suitable for all skin types and is fragrance free. 


Tamara x

2 comments

  1. I had no idea Boots did they're own version, will have to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.