Clinique Chubby Stick Woppin' Watermelon

Sunday 20 July 2014

Clinique Chubby Stick -  free with this month's Glamour magazine

Whenever I am out with my girls they always whip out their much loved Clinique Chubby sticks from their hand bags and yet to this day I still haven't had one at hand, so when I saw that Glamour included them as their monthly freebie I was rather excited. Out of the two shade options available I chose '06 Woppin' Watermelon' which is a playful pink, perfect for Summer. I didn't really know what to expect from this product as it isn't something I would usually opt for. I much prefer matte, opaque lipsticks as opposed to sheer and subtle lip tints which sums the Chubby stick completely. This is a lip balm that moisturises as well as giving the lips a pop of colour which is really useful for having on the go or when you want to keep your make up simple. This is a pretty shade and compliments my skin tone well however I'm not hugely keen on the finish it gives to my lips. I may just need to experiment with it a little more but for now I'm not overly thrilled with it. 

Tamara x 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.