What's in my Make Up Bag?

Saturday 19 July 2014


FACE
Before I start, I always make sure to prime my skin, currently I am using Benefit's POREfessional which really helps to create a smoother surface whilst leaving a matte finish. Now that I have caught a bit of sun I find that mixing together my Estee Lauder Double Wear stay-in-place Make Up ('Dawn') with my NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser ('St Moritz'), gives me the perfect shade match. Lately I haven't had much need to use concealer but should I need to I always reach for my trusty Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. To finish off my base I like to buff my Rimmel Clear Complexion Clarifying Powder all over, to even out my make up and to rid excess oil. In the Summer I much prefer bronzer over blush, this Dream Sun bronzing powder from Maybelline gives me a gorgeous buildable glow.

EYES & BROWS
I absolutely adore my Sleek i-Divine Au Naturel palette as you can probably tell. It has the perfect shades to create a natural everyday look or if you're seeking to create a dramatic smoky eye. Before applying mascara I always curl my lashes with these eye lash curlers from Emite which I received in a past GlossyBox. My current mascaras of choice are the Great Lash mascara by Maybelline and Clinque's Bottom Lash mascara. My favourite eye liner at the moment is the Skinny Liquid liner by Eyeko which came free with last month's issue of Glamour, it gives amazing precision and lasts all day. To fill my brows I use a warm brown shade from the i-Divine palette and then shape them with the Maybelline Master Shape Brow pencil. 

BRUSHES
Foundation - Real Techniques Buffing brush
Concealer - Real Techniques Domed Shadow brush
Bronzer - Real Techniques Multi-task brush
Powder - Real Techniques Powder brush
Eye Shadow - Urban Decay Naked palette brush


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.