Garnier Ultimate Blends

Friday 25 July 2014

Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo - £3.89
Garnier Ultimate Blends Conditioner - £3.89
 
I rarely come across a hair care range that I absolutely love and commit to. I usually just settle for any standard brand that's going on offer but with the complications of my recently diagnosed skin allergy, choosing a regular shampoo and conditioner has not been a simple task. That is until Garnier released their 'Ultimate Blends' collection and at last I have found my perfect match.   

I was first introduced to this range when I purchased the Silky 7-in-1 Dry Shampoo which left me even more intrigued to try the shampoo and conditioners. There is a variety of products to choose from to suit your hair type, whether it be coloured, damaged, dull or normal. My favourites of the range are 'The Nourishing Repairer' blended with European Avocado Oil and African Shea Butter, 'The Sleek Restorer' which combines the nourishment of Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter and 'The Silky Smoother' with Madagascan Vanilla milk and Brazilian Papaya extracts. All of these leave my hair feeling incredibly soft, shiny and more manageable. The naturally sourced ingredients have made a huge improvement and better yet the formula does not contain any trace of MI/MCI.  


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.