Pro:Voke Touch of Silver Brightening Shampoo

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Pro:Voke Touch of Silver Brightening Shampoo - £3.09*

For those of you who regularly follow my posts you'll know that my hair is dip dyed, using bleach to lighten the hair does come with the consequence of brassy tones which has become a noticeable issue for me. I'd always known that using a purple toner was the solution and so I decided to pick up a bottle of the Touch of Silver brightening shampoo by Pro:Voke, that promises to neutralise brassiness and to generally give a more vibrant appearance. The violet pigmentation of the product balances out the canary yellow that often shows through platinum blonde hair and it also reduces the dullness of mature grey hair. This is a twice-a-week, 5 minute treatment and I've definitely seen an improvement after just two uses. I can already see that my hair is much more of a caramel brown as opposed the chestnut colour that it was. I'd really recommend this shampoo to those who have colour treated hair, particularly blondes, it's affordable and works wonders!


Tamara x

2 comments

  1. I love this product! It made such a difference to my hair when I first started getting highlights and sped up the process of getting it to be the colour I wanted :)
    Bea x
    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brittany, that's great it worked for you too! :) x

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.