Top 5 Everyday Lipsticks

Sunday 22 June 2014


1. Topshop lipstick - Sartorial
2. Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate lipstick - 101
3. GOSH Velvet Touch lipstick - Mandarina
4. Topshop lipstick - Infrared
5. W7 lipstick - Summer Fling


Sartorial - A vibrant watermelon pink, perfect for Summer. I bought this shade on a whim and I'm so glad I did, this colour really compliments my skin tone and is my go to for a bold lip.

101 - The ideal everyday pink that's wearable from day to night. It has great pigmentation with a creamy, hydrating consistency. 

Mandarina - A matte peach wearable day or night. It does have very high pigmentation so I recommend to apply it a little by little to suit your preference. 

Infrared - My perfect choice for a red lip. I have found that orange based red lipsticks such as this work much better with my skin tone compared to blue tones. A great high street dupe for MAC's Morange!

Summer Fling - A simple nude that compliments any make up look. It has a creamy consistency and doesn't dry out the lips. 


Tamara x

2 comments

  1. Topshop lipsticks are amazing quality, I love Sartorial!
    Bea x
    As Seen By Bea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do have an amazing colour range, although I have found they can sometimes be quite drying on the lips x

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.