Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse OR

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse OR

For me, Summer wouldn't be complete without this little treasure. This is a multi-purpose dry oil that can be used upon the face, body and hair. With a blend of Vitamin E, Almond, Camellia and Macadamia, this oil nourishes the skin whilst giving a beautiful golden shimmer. I have found that it is perfect for intensifying a natural tan and gives a gorgeous glow that lasts for hours. I usually apply this onto my arms and legs to give a more bronzed appearance however it could also be used as a highlighter for the cheeks or can even be mixed with foundation to illuminate the face an all over. There is no greasy residue but I would recommend to be careful if you are planning to wear white.This is a must have item to take on a holiday in the sun or simply to wear day to day in the warmer months. 


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.