Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner

Friday 20 June 2014

Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner - free with this month's Glamour magazine

I've worn eye liner since my teens so I have come across a fair few different brands and formulas over the years. I'm a regular reader of Glamour and I was excited to see that this month's issue came with this free skinny liquid eyeliner from Eyeko, which is available in shades 'Black' and 'Navy'. For my everyday make up I like to create a defined cat eye and this skinny liner has worked perfectly to give a sleek line and flick on my upper lids with no mistakes. The super slim nib allows me to draw evenly across the lid with ease and is great for lining right across to the the inner corner of the eye. The intensity of the liner is buildable although it does smear if not left to dry between each application. It's really worth while grabbing a copy of Glamour while you can to get this liner, even if you're not a regular reader you'll spend £2 for a product that's worth £12-bargain!


Tamara x

4 comments

  1. Need to go get myself this magazine!!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must! and look out for others, quite a few magazines have some great freebies this month including REN skincare and Benefit goodies :) x

      Delete
  2. I just brought this! So glad to hear you love it :) There are some really good freebies flying around at the moment,

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.