Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

Monday 23 June 2014

Maybelline Great Lash mascara - £2.99*

This is a classic mascara, I remember my Mum using this when I was little and I always ogled over the hot pink packaging. I hadn't seen it for years until the other day when I spotted it on a trip to my local TK Maxx and at less than £3 I just had to get it. My current mascara is seeing it's last days so I thought I'd see how this one goes for now. I have been using this for my everyday make up and so far I've not got a single complaint. My lashes appear much more defined and lengthened which is all I really need for day to day wear. It's really easy to apply without any clumps and removes well. I must admit it is quite an average mascara, it doesn't give a false lash effect or full volume but it gets the job done! 

Tamara x

6 comments

  1. Such a bargain! ..although I haven;t worn mascara for 2 years as I love my fake eyelashes too much ;-) xo

    Aliona | fromalionawithlove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have the patience for false lashes so I need a good mascara at hand! Thanks for reading Aliona :) x

      Delete
  2. Wow I wish I could wear falsies every day! I need more practice I think haha. x <3 Jolie's Blog

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.