GlossyBox: Beauty Blossom

Monday 31 March 2014


MITCHELL AND PEACH Body Cream
This is my first introduction to this brand and I didn't really know what to expect from this body cream but so far I am rather impressed. This is a smooth, creamy lotion enriched with organic ingredients including honey, Shea butter and natural oils of lavender and almonds. I choose to apply this before bed as I find that the fragrance really helps me to unwind and relax for a good nights sleep. My skin is left feeling lovely and soft after every use, definitely a good first impression.
SLEEK MAKE UP Pout Polish
I don't often purchase Sleek products although a day doesn't go by where I don't reach for my i-Divine au natural palette. This is the newly launched Pout Pot, a tinted lip balm available in a selection of striking colours, I received the shade 'Raspberry Rhapsody' which is an extremely vibrant pink/purple. Right now I'm not too sure if I can pull this particular colour off although I think it may be more wearable in the Summer with a tan. What I like most about this product is how moisturising it is on the lips, the product itself has been created with nourishing Shea butter, Vitamin E and almond oil.

BELLAPIERRE COSMETICS LTD Shimmer Powders
I must admit I am rather fussy when it comes to eye shadow, I don't often like wearing shimmer and I find mineral shadows such a nightmare to use. Unfortunately I'm not too keen on this powder shadow especially the shade - 'Whesek' which is a metallic silver with added sparkle. Despite not being to my taste, I know this would work well for creating a dramatic smoky eye.

JUICY COUTURE Malibu Collection
Two unique fragrances samples were found in the month's box, the newly launched Juicy Couture Malibu and the Couture La La Malibu. Both scents are absolutely perfect for this season and have really get me in the mood for sunshine. Couture Malibu has a blend of pink passion fruit with notes of Jasmine whilst Couture La La Malibu combines sweet sugar with the zest of mandarin. Each have a fruity yet fresh character to them however I didn't find that they lingered on the skin which is a little disappointing. 

DOVE HAIR THERAPY Intensive Repair 60 Second Treatment Shot
The Dove Hair Therapy ranges have become a true favourite of mine, from the shampoos and conditioners to the heat styling sprays and deep treatments. This is the much loved 60 second treatment shot, an intense repair boost for damaged hair. When applying, I focus on the ends of my locks to revive strands from horrid split ends caused by heat styling. It's easy to rinse without leaving any residue behind and my hair feels noticeably smoother.


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.