Garnier Ultimate Blends The Silky 7-in-1 Dry Shampoo

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Garnier Ultimate Blends The Silky 7-in-1 Dry Shampoo - £3.99

I use dry shampoo in my daily hair routine, not only to refresh my hair but also as an alternative to hairspray to give added volume and texture. I've tried a fair few in my time and just recently I came across this one from Garnier, which I had noticed had been mentioned by beauty guru Barbara in a recent video of hers. I decided to give it a go since my current dry shampoo had ran out and I was curious to see how effective it would be. On first impressions I thought the product looked quite dated and appeared like something thrown out of the 80's but I suppose that's what caught my eye. I really like the sweet Vanilla scent and the light weight consistency the spray has, I didn't find it left any noticeable residue in my hair. Although this product does give my hair a boost of freshness I wouldn't say it worked terribly well at giving lasting volume compared with my usual choice of Dove's Refresh + Care Dry Shampoo - which I have to say I probably prefer between the two. Needless to say I think this is worth a try, maybe more so for those with fine hair and especially considering how little it costs.

Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.