Happy Mothers Day!

Sunday 30 March 2014

Every time Mother's Day comes around I always want to give my mum something she loves but with a personal touch. Gifts are a sentiment and shouldn't cost you the bank, it can be so easy to buy on a budget no matter what the occasion! This year I decided to get a little creative and make my own little 'MumsyBox' inspired by my monthly beauty box subscription GlossyBox. I have actually used this idea before for a friends birthday present, it's a great way of reusing my ever increasing supply of empty boxes and filling them up with wonderful bits and bobs.


MUMSYBOX

Neal's Yard - This is a brand that my mum has liked for as long as I can remember and throughout the week leading up to Mother's Day, O2 Priority had a unique offer that entitled customers to a free 50ml sample of the Power Berry daily moisturiser worth £12!

LUSH - Who doesn't love a little treat or two from Lush? For the occasion I picked up the 'Mumkin' bubble bar which is just darling. I also purchased a long time favourite of mine, the 'Think Pink' bath bomb which creates the prettiest of baths. 

Yankee Candle - My mum and I lust over Yankee Candles all the time but they're not exactly affordable. Clintons offer 25% off their Yankee 'fragrance of the month' which isn't the biggest discount but is a saving nevertheless. This month's scent was 'Midnight Jasmine' which is absolutely gorgeous and really compliments a cool Spring evening.


I hope you all had a lovely Mother's Day!

Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.