This Works: Sleep

Monday 3 February 2014

Contains: This Works: Breathe In & This Works: Deep Calm Pillow Spray

This little duet has been a sweet addition to my bedside table and has certainly helped me to fall into a much deeper sleep. I'd say I'm a very light sleeper, drifting in and out of sleep and I hardly ever wake up feeling fully rested. Together these two products work to help you unwind and generally relax in preparation for a good night's sleep. Breathe In is a roll on fragrance of Frankincense and Eucalyptus that you apply on to the pulse points. The idea is to inhale the soothing natural aromas as you begin to slumber. The Deep Calm Pillow Spray has been the most effective for me. With two pumps of this comforting mist my senses are enlightened with Lavender and Camomile. Since using this sleep solution duo I have noticed, although small, an improvement in the quality of my sleep and on a couple of occasions I managed to sleep the whole night through to the morning with not a flicker of an eyelid.

Sweet dreams..

Tamara x

4 comments

  1. I definitely need to try this! I have such problems sleeping at night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great! I have such a poor sleeping pattern and I could do with something like this. Glad it's helped you x

    Oh So Bridie | Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.