Rimmel Clear Complexion Clarifying Powder

Sunday 23 February 2014

Rimmel Clear Complexion Clarifying Powder - £3.99

I have been in desperate need for a compact face powder but have been totally clueless on which one to go for. I wanted something that wouldn't cake my face but would have enough impact to give my skin a flawless, shine free finish. I'd always heard that Rimmel's Stay Matte powder was a 'must have' but this Clear Complexion powder appealed to me so much more. This is a natural mineral powder that aims to mattify the skin and reduce the appearance of shine whilst generally improving blemishes.

As you may know already I have terribly oily skin so this product was calling my name from the shelf. Although this powder is available in a variety of shades I opted for 'Transparent' as I didn't want to use it to build colour upon my face but to instead simply buff it in to rid any shine and to even out my make up. After applying my foundation, I dust this lightly over my face and it instantly gives a smooth, almost airbrushed appearance to the skin. Pores appear reduced but not at all clogged and my make up looks noticeably even. I absolutely love this product and it has definitely found a rightful home in my make up bag. I'd recommend this product to anyone with oily skin, it's ridiculously affordable and performs brilliantly!

Tamara x

4 comments

  1. I love this,I've actually been interested in trying this powder for awhile,and now I think I'll give it a go(:

    aswestumblealongg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading Courtney, let me know what you think of it! X

      Delete
  2. Awesome review! I don't think this is available yet in the states! I would love to try it once it comes out though!

    Xo, Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep a look out! hopefully you can try it for yourself :) x

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.