GlossyBox: Be Mine

Wednesday 26 February 2014


NOUGAT LONDON Sparkling Body Shimmer
There's only one product I have used to give shimmer to my skin and that is the Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse OR, which I absolutely adore, this product is slightly similar but doesn't have the same oily consistency and doesn't enhance tanned skin. It is simply a light body lotion infused with sparkle to give the skin a touch of radiance and an added glow. It is recommended to use upon the legs and décolletage, I think I will personally use this upon my arms and legs in the Summer once I have caught some sun, to use as a highlight.

ELDORA Eyelashes
I'm not one to wear lashes for day to day wear and should I choose to apply them, I prefer to save them for nights out. My usual choice would be Eyelure but I am always keen to try other brands and these ones by Eldora seem like they'd give just as good results. These are hand made and appear to have a natural yet sultry look to them which is exactly what I like so I look forward to giving these a try. 

CIATE LONDON Paint Pot
Finally I can say I own a Ciate nail polish! It would be a dream to own every single colour available but I suppose I can make do with just the one..for now. 'Cocktail Dress' is a cranberry/pink which gives nails a wonderful colour with a chic, glossy finish. One to two coats works really well although I was slightly disappointed that chipping began to show just after two days or so but needless to say it's a lovely polish, wearable for any season and any occasion. 

H2K SKINCARE Je t'adore Aromatics Shampoo & Sensual Hydrating Hair Conditioner
I have not heard of this particular brand before so I was intrigued to see how I'd find this hair care duo.  I found that the shampoo lathers really well into my hair and is easy to rinse out, the scent of the product is a little more masculine which I wasn't quite expecting compared to the conditioner which has a much more fresh fragrance. My locks feel much smoother and tangle free after using the conditioner thanks to the key ingredient, Vitamin E.

MAYBELLINE NEW YORK Color Sensational Stripped Nudes Lipstick 
Since this month's box had a Valentine's theme it only made sense that a lipstick would be included to give us Glossies kissable lips. I received the Maybelline Color Sensational Stripped Nudes Lipstick in shade '728 Honey Beige' which is a dark toned nude which is completely out of my comfort zone however it has started to grow on me. The product itself is really pigmented and applies smoothly on the lips. I think this shade would compliment a bronzed make up look so I think I will save this for Summer time wear. 



Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.