Dove Colour Radiance leave-in Conditioning Spray

Saturday 30 August 2014

Dove Colour Radiance leave-in Conditioning Spray - £3.59

After washing my hair I always apply a conditioning spray for extra care and treatment. I absolutely love Dove's Intensive Repair and Nourishing Oil Care leave-in conditioning sprays, however they aren't always available in my local Boots store so this time I picked up this one for colour radiance. As you may know  I have dipped dyed my hair so it only made sense to buy something specifically suited for coloured hair. This spray maintains vibrancy whilst ensuring long lasting shine. It has a light weight consistency and leaves my locks smoother and more manageable. Since using this product I have had more compliments on my hair than usual, one even from beauty YouTuber Sabrina, who I had the pleasure of meeting yesterday! 


Tamara x

3 comments

  1. Hi, em ive been trying to look for a leave in conditioner for a while, and i noticed that you said its and oil nourishing, judging from your experience with it do you think it wouldnt be recommended for oily hair ?

    Collaredunique.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure it's fine for oily hair, it doesn't leave any greasy, heavy residue x

      Delete
    2. Oh thats great, thank you! Also if you could please check out my blog and comment or recommend my blog it would be appreciated
      Collaredunique.blogspot.ie

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.