Dove Purely Pampering Nourishing Lotion

Wednesday 5 October 2016

Dove Purely Pampering Nourishing Lotion - £4.70*

Now the colder weather is drawing in, it's so important for me to keep my skin moisturised. In the Summer I like to use coconut oil for my body but with the arrival of Autumn, I wanted something more comforting. This Dove Purely Pampering Nourishing Lotion is wonderfully soft on the skin and smells absolutely divine. Enriched with magnolia and pistachio cream it's a dream to apply, especially after a hot bath at the end of a long day. It does have a slightly sticky texture which I didn't expect but it does absorb well into the skin. This lotion is perfect for a self pamper session especially when you just want to relax and unwind.


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.