Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

Friday 12 April 2013


Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - £4.19

OK, so it has taken me a ridiculously long time to jump on the 'Lasting Perfection Concealer' bandwagon but hey better late than never right? I purchased the all famous concealer whilst it was on offer at Superdrug for around £1 less than the regular retail price and I thought it was about time to see what all the fuss is about. Unfortunately the only shades in stock were the lightest and darkest out of the four skin tone choices , 'Fair 1' and 'Deep 4', and since I wasn't patient enough to wait and come back another time I opted for No 1. I generally tend to pick a concealer slightly lighter than my skin tone since my foundation is usually a little darker so it balances out. 

I don't have the fairest of skin tones so this did turn out to be rather too light for me personally although under foundation it isn't so much of an issue but I think shade 'Light 2' would be a better match for me and maybe even shade 'Medium 3' once I have tanned over the Summer. My face doesn't feel weighed down or caked with make up, the product itself blends incredibly well onto the skin, using either brush or my fingertips, without looking streaky or patchy. Blemishes are instantly disguised and overall my skin has a much more flawless appearance. Honestly, I have found this inexpensive high street/drug store concealer to be much more effective than some of my higher end  products so once again beauty at a bargain has come up best!

The one thing I'm not too keen on is the package choice for this concealer, I find that too much of the product may get left behind around the inner edges and just go to waste. Overall I must admit this has probably become my go to concealer and I will definitely be repurchasing it in a shade better suited to my skin tone. If you haven't already (although I'm sure you have!) do give this product a try it does really live up to it's expectations.


Tamara x

8 comments

  1. I love this so much, that I've kind of neglected my Bobbi Brown concealer :-/. I jumped on the bangwagon pretty late too lol, but glad I did. Glad you like it too it's amazing! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best addition to my make up bag of the year so far x

      Delete
  2. I have this concealer and it is good but for me it is very cakey under my eyes x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find the smallest dab of this concealer goes a long way, maybe try using less around the eyes :) x

      Delete
  3. I've tried so many concealer, and MAC Pro Longwear concealer is the one for me! :)



    I wish you an amazing week!! :) xx
    Please check out my latest article on

    SearchingforLBD.com

    VOTE FOR MY LOOK

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this concealer! But I have light 2 as that was the only one there when I went and need light 1 ahaaa but I totally agree with it being a go to product! I also love the Bobbi Brown concealer stick it has really good staying power!

    xxx

    sarahslittlegems.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.