Empties of the Month

Monday 29 April 2013

(Left to Right)

RITUALS Magic Touch
Such a beautifully scented body lotion this has been a real treat for my skin. Made with natural ingredients including Rice milk, Shea butter and Cherry Blossom it's gentle on the skin with a soft creamy texture that feels wonderful when applied. I like to use this after a hot bath or shower to lock in moisture whilst leaving my skin fragrant. 

THE BODY SHOP Tea Tree Pore Minimiser
I purchased this product after it was recommend by Corrie as one of her favourite products of last year. I always like to keep shine at bay and this has helped to mattify my skin and reduce the appearance of pores and so I have been using this as a base before applying my make up everyday. I've really benefited from the Tea Tree selection at The Body Shop, I regularly use the 'Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash' and the 'Tea Tree Blotting Tissues.'

DOVE Nourishing Oil leave-in conditioning & care spray
This has been my holy grail this Spring and I have been using it so excessively simply because of how much I love it! It's like summer in a bottle, it smells absolutely gorgeous and is enriched with Almond, Argan and Coconut oils. I have been using this on damp hair before styling, simply spraying onto my locks for an extra conditioning boost. My hair instantly becomes smoother and tangle free without feeling weighed down or sticky.

LIZ EARLE Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer
I'm grieving slightly over the fact this has now run dry as it has done my skin so much good. Along with the 'Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser' this was part of the 'Liz Earle Skincare Starter Gift' set which I received at Christmas last year. This is a lovely and lightweight toner which I have found to be really effective at evening my skin tone and reducing redness on my face. It has a delightful, subtle fragrance of Aloe Vera and Cucumber which instantly cools the skin. 

NO 7 Beautiful Skin Foaming Cleanser
The 'Beautiful Skin' range for normal/oily skin by No 7 at Boots has been a breakthrough in my personal skin care routine. This is an inexpensive product that I would highly recommend for those with oily skin types seeking to control shine. It leaves my face feeling cleansed and refreshed daily ridding any excess oil and dirt, I have also found this product removes make up incredibly well too. My skin feels much more matte after use and I think this product is much more reliable than premium branded skin care I have previously tried. 

MONU Night Renewal Complex
I've been making an effort to use up forgotten skin care samples hidden away in my draw, one of them being this 'Night Renewal Complex' facial moisturiser from Monu. This isn't anything special it acts as an average moisturiser and I definitely wouldn't purchase the full sized product it has, however, been practical for popping into my weekend travel bag when staying over at the boys house. 

BLISS Blood Orange + White Pepper Body Butter
This body butter is just perfect to use for Spring/Summer as it has a deliciously vibrant, zesty fragrance of Blood Orange. The product melts into the skin leaving it super soft, it has a smooth, light consistency and revitalises my skin so well. As this is a citrus scented lotion I think it is perfect for to use on summer days or to take on holiday. 


Tamara x

5 comments

  1. Wow you finished a lot of products! The Bliss body butter sounds amazing:}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I had a lot of old samples I needed to use up x

      Delete
  2. So the Tea Tree Pore minimiser really keeps your skin matified? I`m not sure if I should buy it or not..I use Porefessional from Benefit for minimising the appearance of my pores, but I don`t own a matifying primer..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really think you should give it a try, it's only £7.50! I'd choose it over porefessional any day x

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the response, I will! :)

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.