Salon Review: Hectik Hair

Monday 29 April 2013



Hectik Hair is a chic and stylish unisex hairdressers situated  in Bromley, Kent that offers fantastic hair services in styling, cutting and colouring. It has a professional team of highly qualified hairdressers who strive to give immaculate service to their clients on a day to day basis. The interior of the salon itself is beautifully modern and you could easily mistake yourself for walking into a top central London hair boutique. Hectik Hair has an uplifting atmosphere with top chart hits from the likes of Rita Ora and Avicii playing in the sound system and incredibly friendly staff who you can have a good old chit chat with. 



I had initially purchased an online deal from wahanda.com which entitled me to a cut and blow dry for just £20 and since my hair had recently been misbehaving I thought I would book an appointment sooner than later. On my visit I was greeted by a friendly member of staff at the front desk and despite showing up slightly early for my appointment I was seen to within minutes by Style Director Dominic who welcomed me with a smile and an upbeat attitude. I ran through exactly what I wanted done and he seemed completely confident about my requirements so I knew I was left in good hands.

My hair was given a brilliant cut and finish, I have been freed of my awful split ends and a great deal of weight has been taken away from my thick heavy locks. I now have much more shape to my barnet and it has become much more manageable.

Hectik Hair uses and sells products from KMS California, ghd, Cloud Nine and Goldwell


Colour and highlight/lowlight services prices start from £24.95*

The salon has excellent opening hours offering services until late and if you have a rather busy lifestyle you can fit an appointment during your lunch break, my visit was less than an hour so you'll have plenty of time for a quick wash, cut and blow dry. You can get 50% off any service on your first visit to the salon and special deals can be found on the Hectik Hair website. 


Many thanks to my stylist Dominic and Managing Director Vas

For further information you can visit: http://www.hectik-hair.co.uk/

Or follow on Twitter @HECTIKHAIR 

Address:
35 Market Square, Bromley, Kent, BR1 1NF

Tamara x

NOTE: I was not paid to write this review, it was entirely my decision to write about my experience. I was granted permission by the Managing Director to write this piece and all photographs have been approved. 

2 comments

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.