Benefit Lookin' to Rock Rita

Monday 4 August 2014

Benefit Lookin' to Rock Rita - £17.20 on clickfragrance.co.uk

Introducing Rita. My newest addition to my fragrance collection. Benefit is one of my all time favourite cosmetic brands but for no particular reason I have not ever considered to try their perfumes. I came across 'Lookin' to Rock Rita' whilst browsing on Click Fragrance and I instantly knew I had to have it. Honestly it was the top note of coconut that won me over, coconut is truly my weakness, however this also has a blend of freesia, sandalwood, hyacinth and Brazilian rosewood. This is a true Summer scent and comes into close comparison with Estee Lauder's 'Bronze Goddess', although Rita has a more distinctive zest of lemon. As this was a gift set I also received a silky body lotion which has a really light, gentle consistency.

You can find this fragrance set and more Benefit products at discounted prices at Click Fragrance!

Tamara x

4 comments

  1. Love the packaging, it looks so cool :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really nice and colourful! I can definitely understand why you got it :)
    BTW just found your blog and I love it! Definitely following you right now!
    Little Beauty Blog
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.