Beauty Sale Finds

Monday 6 January 2014

This year I have pretty much ignored the January sales and as much as I'd like to think I could hunt down a hoard of bargains it never ends up happening. I have, however, managed to pick up a small selection of discounted beauty items which I have picked up here and there over the past couple of weeks...

BURT'S BEES Honeybee Favourites, Pomegrantate - £5.99 £1.80 (Sainsburys)

Contains: Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil | Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion

With these cold, windy days both my skin and lips become rather dry and  need some extra TLC which is why I thought this mini product duo from Burt's Bees would make the perfect combination. I have been using the balm everyday to care for my chapped lips and the lotion is really soothing on my skin - not bad for under £2!

REN Clean Skincare - £40.00 £15.00 (M&S)

Contains: Vita-Mineral Day Cream | Rosa Centifolia Cleansing Gel | Moroccan Rose Otto Body Cream | Moroccan Rose Otto Body Wash | Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask | Frankincense Revitalising Night Cream

This was a deal I just couldn't miss out on, with over 50% off I got my hands on this REN Clean Skincare Discovery Kit. I have not yet owned anything of this brand and if it wasn't for it's high end pricing, I'd have considered REN along time ago. I have not yet had a chance to use each product included within the kit but I have thoroughly enjoyed applying the day cream every morning and the mask really gives an awakening glow to my face.

JAMES BROWN LONDON Colour Enhance Mini Kit - £10.00 £5.00 (Boots)

Contains: Colour Enhance Shampoo | Effortless Hold Hairspray | Hair Revive Dry Shampoo | Colour Enhance Conditioner

Currently Boots are promoting 50% off gift sets which of course I couldn't ignore. You can get some amazing sets for as little as £5, including this Colour Enhance mini kit from James Brown London. Just before Christmas I got my locks dip dyed so it was ideal to choose this collection as it targets coloured hair. I'm a big fan of the Hair Revive dry shampoo already and so I am excited to try the other three products.

SOAP & GLORY Bright and Bubbly - £10.00 £5.00 (Boots)

Contains: Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel | The Righteous Butter Body Cream | The Scrub of Your Life Body Buffer | Hand Food Hand Cream

How could I refuse a little bit of Soap & Glory? I picked up this Bright and Bubble gift set for just a fiver and is filled with a handful of S&G favourites, including the all famous Hand Food...which till this day I had not yet tried! All of the products have the signature S&G scent and are a real treat for a good old self pamper session.


Tamara x

10 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Georgina, did you mange to find any beauty bargains this month? Keep a look out, you'd be surprised at what you can find :) x

      Delete
  2. The Burts Bees Pomegranate lip balm is my current favourite - I really love it, and the smell is the nicest I've tried! It's actually seems to be a really good base for lipstick too :) x

    http://ninegrandstudent.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you're right! I apply this before my lipstick too :) x

      Delete
  3. Ahh Soap and Glory is so inexpensive in the UK! You picked up some great things, I love Burts Bees lip balm xxx

    Verity | Life of Verity

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love REN that set looks fab!
    New follower
    Gold Dust
    x

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.