L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara

Friday 17 January 2014

L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara - £5.99*

I always seem to fall into the trap when it comes to a new mascara launch. I can't help but feel the need to have it and I always find the excuse to justify why I have to try it. The latest culprit was the new Miss Manga mascara from L'Oreal Paris, which is currently on a promotional offer at Boots and Superdrug for £3 less than the regular retail price. This product claims to give lashes mega, long-lasting volume and is available in three colours - 'Black', 'Pop Turquoise' and 'Tropical Violet'. First things first, don't be fooled by the volumising statements this is definitely a lengthening mascara more than anything, which although is just as good..it is misleading nevertheless. My lashes appear much more defined and the added length is certainly noticeable, especially on my lower lashes. Unfortunately this mascara does clump easily and before using I find I need to wipe off excess product to avoid it bulking up upon my lashes. I honestly don't see the necessity of a flexible brush but I do like the cone shape of the bristles as the smaller ones reach the smallest inner corner and bottom lashes. It is buildable, although clumping is still an issue and it is easy to remove with any regular cleanser or eye make up remover. 


Tamara x

6 comments

  1. Heard so many good things about this, need to try! x

    www.andbeautyorsomething.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think of it, thanks for reading x

      Delete
  2. I really want to buy this, sounds so so good x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's worth a try, although not a favourite of mine x

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.