Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Nude

Friday 15 November 2013

Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Nude - £3.99

I've been on the hunt for the perfect nude eye liner for a while but it seemed like an endless search, I just couldn't find one! At last I came across this one from Rimmel which is exactly what I have been looking for and lucky I found it because it was the last one on the shelf. It was quite possibly Barbara who mentioned she used nude liner for her eyes and ever since, I've wanted to try it for myself. Nude liner undoubtedly makes the eyes look naturally larger and more awake which has been a saviour for early mornings. Before using this product I was using a simple white Kohl liner but found it gave too much of a 'sixties' look and nude is definitely a more subtle shade. The pencil has a creamy consistency that sits on the water line with ease without becoming irritable. This is a great, affordable liner that I am sure will last me through to the new year!


Tamara x

6 comments

  1. I love this product! It was sooo hard to get my hands on it though!

    Xo, Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder why it is so hard to find! Thank you for reading Kelsey :) x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I will give it a try :)

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.nl/fabulousstylews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great product ^^

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.