Christmas at Lush

Thursday 28 November 2013

Golden Wonder- £3.50
The Christmas Penguin - £2.95
Luxury Lush Pud - £3.40

Christmas at Lush doesn't ever disappoint. Every year there is a wonderful selection of classic favourites and new festive treats to indulge in. On my last visit I picked up these three products, two bath bombs and an adorable bubble bar. The first bath bomb,Golden Wonder, is in the shape of a present and dazzles with golden sparkle. The general scent of this product is Orange and Lime, so this is perfect if you prefer citrus aromas. Once placed in the tub, Golden Wonder bursts into a fabulous blend of colours and glitter, creating an almost cosmic display. I must admit it was heartbreaking to see my little Christmas Penguin crumble into water but he did make my bath incredibly bubbly and has lasted me four baths! Created with Bergamot and citrus oils, this product fills the room with a pleasantly warming scent. The Luxury Lush Pud is probably my favourite of the three. Although it consists of similar ingredients to The Christmas Penguin I found it had a much sweeter undertone. It gives bath water a vibrant tint of purple/pink which reminded me so much of Ribena - but of course without the added taste of blackcurrant. 

Golden Wonder
Luxury Lush Pud


Tamara x

2 comments

  1. Oh wow, look at the Luxury Lush Pud. Kinda wish I tried one now! Have to wait till xmas now :P

    www.hdotxo.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's a shame you missed out on trying it x

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.