This Works: Black Spice & Myrrh Candle

Monday 11 November 2013

This Works: Black Spice & Myrrh Candle - £25.00 £14.99

'Tis the season for scented candles and this one is just perfect for cold nights in. Yankee candles seem to be everyones favourite but I have recently discovered that This Works have some gorgeous scented candles too. I do find it hard to justify spending so much on candles and honestly I am happy enough with my cheap and cheerful Primark ones but I couldn't refuse this one that I came across in TK Maxx, along with a selection of different fragrances to choose from. The key notes of this scent are black spice and Myrrh but there is a delightful touch of Cinnamon, Cardamon and Clove which I find gives such a warming, festive feel to the room. This candle has a burning time of up to 40 hours and the aromas fill the air wonderfully without becoming over powering.


Tamara x

2 comments

  1. Sweet I am a huge fan of candles - :D have you tried the ones from bath and body works ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't, we don't have bath and body works in the U.K :( x

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.