Rimmel London Scandaleyes Shadow Stick

Monday 19 August 2013



Rimmel London Scandaleyes Shadow Stick - £4.49

I absolutely adore all my eye shadow palettes and pots but I figured that it was about time I gave shadow pencils a try, after all it cuts out the need for blending brushes and will most likely lighten the load of my make up bag. I'm constantly reading great things about the Rimmel 'Scandaleyes' shadow sticks, which are available in five unique colours, but of course I decided to play it safe and opted for shade 'Bad Girl Bronze' an intense metallic brown. 




This shadow stick is incredibly smooth and simple to apply upon both the lids and the water line. Due to it's creamy consistency it's easy to blend which makes it perfect for creating a dramatic smoky eye or simply to define the crease. The pigmentation of the product gives instant impact to the eyes and although the shadow is buidable I find a little goes along way. This particular colour works really well partnered with a gold, brown or black shadow however it does look beautiful when worn alone. I've always found bronze shadows compliment my eye colour but I think this shade would certainly suit those with blue or green eyes too. Since this is a water proof product it does take a good eye make up remover to take it off completely and if you have oily lids like myself you may wish to apply a primer beforehand. 

I definitely rate this shadow stick, it's long lasting and is a real time saver perfect for lazy make up days or for when you're on the go. Free from fuss with no worry of smudging or fall out!

Rimmel have recently launched the Scandaleyes shadow paints, a follow up to the shadow sticks, have you tried them yet?


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.