Radox Coconut Kiss Shower Cream

Wednesday 7 August 2013


Radox Coconut Kiss Shower Cream 250ml - prices vary

Once again my obsession with all things Coconut has been satisfied! Admittedly I am a little late in buying this product, since it was launched a few months back, but at long last it has finally found a place in my bathroom. This is a heavenly shower cream from Radox and is one of three new vibrant scents which include 'Berry Burst' and 'Cherry Blast' which I'm personally not so keen on. 'Coconut Kiss' is definitely the winner for me and is just perfect to use during the Summer. 

The cream lathers beautifully on the skin creating a smooth, creamy, soapy wonderfulness! The scent is so delicious, it's not the typical overly sweet Coconut smell you'd expect but instead has a more floral base too it. I can't see this lasting me that long as I am sure I will be finding any excuse to have a shower just to use it...it's THAT good. Radox shower creams are currently BOGOF at Tesco so grab them while you can!


Tamara x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.