The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner

Monday 25 February 2013


The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner - £8.00

With my new found respect for facial toners I have been trying and testing different brands as I am keen to find 'the one' for my skin. Since the age of about fifteen, I have been a long time fan of the Vitamin E range at The Body Shop but have somewhat neglected  it over recent years. I especially like the Vitamin E Night Cream and so I wanted to give the Hydrating Toner a go to see whether it gave just as good results.

All products from the range have a lovely, delicate fragrance and this toner has been a delight to use. It has a light consistency and is gentle on the skin giving my face a fresh moisture boost every time. Used on a cotton pad, this product takes away all excess dirt and make up left over after cleansing, leaving my skin feeling smooth and soft. The Body Shop has become my go to for skin care since recently discovering a lot of my regular skin products belong to brands who test on animals which I find heartbreaking. 

After reading a few other reviews I would probably say this toner would suit all skin types but particularly those with dry or sensitive skin. I have thoroughly enjoyed using this product however I'm not so sure it has entirely managed my problematic skin as I have broken out terribly in the past week and my blemishes don't appear to have been reduced as much as I'd expect. I will continue using this daily although I'm still open to trying out other toners.


Tamara x

2 comments

  1. oh ! i stopped using the body shop long time ago , have u ever went for bath and body works its amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? How come? I'm not sure if there's bath and body works in the U.K. Thanks for reading :) x

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© As Told by Tamara. Design by Eve.